Saturday, June 6, 2009

I WIll Be Striking Out On My Own

I probably haven't written enough here for anyone to really care, but I have decided to take a buyout/departure offer from my current employer and it looks like I will be back to working for myself/RBA Communications as of this September. I will be figuring out my exact path along the way, but I expect it will include a lot of work on Secure development and especially secure code review. In fact, I think this is an area I am gong to start really pursuing in depth.

I know I am not the only one in that area, but it fits well with my background in both development and now information security/secure development. It is an areas that really needs solid evangelization, instruction and understanding. Since I really do well at communicating, this should be a good fit!

I will be writing more about this in the coming weeks. I am not sure how much posting I will be doing before September, but I am going to try and build up toward very regular advancement of the subject by that point.

I certainly don't claim to be the only voice in the field, but it looks like one that I can be really good at, so it is my aimpoint for now. :)

Brad

No comments: